This cool and refreshing salad is a great side dish for any summer meal! Fresh mint and lime juice bring out the flavors of the watermelon and cucumbers. To make it bolder, you can add some diced red onion!
- 1 seedless English cucumber (makes about 3 cups of noodles)
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- Use a vegetable spiralizer to make cucumber noodles. Place noodles in a large bowl.
- Add the watermelon cubes and mint to the cucumber noodles.
- Zest the lime. Set aside.
- Juice the lime. Combine 1 tsp lime zest with 1 Tbsp lime juice. Pour over salad ingredients.
- Stir gently to combine ingredients.
- Garnish with feta cheese.
- Serve immediately.